Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
Based in the village location Nuthampstead, Royston.
My client is the industry-leading service contract scheme which provides maintenance and call-out coverage for healthcare equipment. As the telemarketing and sales member you will be required to help grow the business into new areas around the UK which require a solid marketing campaign using both hard and soft marketing activities.
Responsibilities and Requirements would include:
- Calling prospects to identify needs and speak to decision-makers. Offering engineering services and service contracts on products sold.
- Aiming to set up sales appointments, site surveys with dentists and practice managers.
- Manage a pipeline of leads within a Salesforce CRM, following up and seeking to turn these into sales opportunities which are then dealt with by a separate team.
- Good telephone manor is essential
- Good computer skills including good knowledge of Microsoft
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Experience in sales would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent customer service
Salary up to £26,000.00 per annum, pro rata
They also offer an annual company bonus.
Full time or 25 hours a week split over 5 days
Monday to Friday