Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
We are looking for an organised warehouse manager for our client in Haverhill on a part-time basis. The warehouse manager will supervise all dispatching, and storage of merchandise in the warehouse including some administrative and business development tasks.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Business development and client acquisition – via LinkedIn
- Client onboarding
- Customer service & account management
- Establishing relationships with shipping partners
- General warehouse work
- Dangerous Goods
- Produce quotations for ad hoc (ongoing) rework projects for clients
- Facilities management
- Full management of all suppliers
- Build relationships with account managers to ensure best service is received
- Client invoicing: Producing monthly invoices for all services and/or materials provided to clients
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong people skills
- Forklift driving experience
- Hazard awareness training
- Knowledge of Mintsoft warehouse management software – desired not essential
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Proficient computer skills
15 – 20 hours per week.
Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience.