Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
The successful candidate will be working for the well-established, friendly company which is growing from strength to strength. The client is looking for someone who can add immediate value to their close-knit team. As the Sales Order Processor you will be responsible for processing all orders and enquires for the business in a professional and helpful manner, mainly via telephone calls and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all calls are always taken promptly with excellent customer service
- Managing and maintaining quotations on Sage
- Managing all website and telephone orders
- Liaise with courier companies for delivery orders
- Calling clients for updates on quotations that have been sent
- Manage calls outs from customers
- Previous administration and office experience is required
- Exceptional customer service
- Sales experience is desired
- Microsoft One
- A UK driving licence would be required
Monday to Friday 08:30am until 17:00pm
Great company benefits on request.
No working bank holidays
Discretional bonuses after 1 year of service
Salary £23,000 - £24,000, per annum depending on experience
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this role.