Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Development Manger to join an established construction marketplace business which has seen substantial growth.
This is a top sales role on the front line representing, maintaining and growing of the business. The role requires the successful candidate to evaluate , track, develop and grow spend of existing customers whilst creating new business. Working with a dedicated Key Account Manager as a "business within a business" this would be achieved by client visits, email & phone contact.
This is a field sales position however you will be required to visit the office around once a week in Standon, Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet and exceed mutually agreed KPI’s and sales targets
- Submit daily KPI’s and run CRM system effectively
- Face to face visits with customers
- Sourcing and identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining and servicing existing accounts
- Working with Marketing on bespoke customer focused campaigns and promotions
- Maintenance and growth of LinkedIn account with daily interaction required
- Attendance at monthly sales meeting
- Carry out onsite training days
- Attend exhibition days when required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales experience
- Committed to company growth
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications as you will need to report back to management through a series of set templates.
- Previous experience of CRM systems
- Ability to prioritise workload to maximize effective use of time
- Positive can do attitude
- Market product awareness
- Full UK Driving License and use of own car
Salary, £35,000.00 per annum with potential to earn up to a extra £10,000.00 per annum
Company Bonus Scheme
Monday to Friday 7am until 17:00pm
Paid annual leave