Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
We are looking for Trainee CNC Machine Operation Setters to join our client, a small family- owned business based in Royston.
The role is a great opportunity for both male and female candidates.
Under the guidance of the CNC Manager and Lead programme you will gain the following skills:
- Experience setting and operating CNC Mills
- To work independently and under own initiative
- Ability to work to short time scales and effectively manage own time
- Operate at least two machines ensuring maximum production is achieved during the day and unmanned night runs
- Have a can-do attitude towards challenges, with the desire to continuously work closely with colleagues and management in developing newer methods of engineering to increase efficiency/quality and health safety
No previous experience is required but candidates are asked to have a GCSE (or equivalent) pass in Maths and English Language, this really is a fabulous opportunity to grow and develop within a company who is well respected and known in their industry.