Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
In line with the companies continued expansion they have recently relocated their successful Online Operation to a new, purpose built facility and we are now looking for an extra Warehouse Supervisor for our Night Shift. This position will be based at their new facility in Biggleswade, just off the A1 in Bedfordshire.
Duties will include the supervision of all warehouse staff through all functions including Picking, Packing, Despatch, Goods Inwards and Pick Bin Replenishment.
Your hours of work will be 21:45 to 6:00 AM. You will be required to work five days from seven including at least one weekend in six although flexibility around shift patterns will be expected. An initial period of time on the day shift will be required whilst training is undertaken.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Supervisory experience in a large busy Warehouse environment is essential
- Must be computer literate
- Successful applicants will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and hard working with a positive attitude
- The ability to adhere to timescales and to proactively organise staffing levels to ensure deadlines are met is essential
- Previous experience in using hand held scanners and conveyor systems would be advantageous
If you would like to apply, please send your CV, explaining why you are suitable for the role including what previous supervisory experience you have.