Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
As a hygiene operative you will play an important role for our client. You will work across all of the warehouse and be responsible for ensuring that all walkways and the actual building meet strict standards of tidiness and hygiene at all times.
A role like this will vary and will require you to work across the premises - however the following are likely to be included:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Deep cleaning of areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are always functioning correctly
- The ability to work effectively in a timely manner
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
The successful candidate will be able to work across a variety of environments and will be provided with suitable personal protective equipment where required.
Our client is looking for someone with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative, who is fit and able to work physically for set periods of time. Strong communication skills are required so that technical cleaning requirements are understood.