Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself within a leading company. We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who can be a part of our clients Secondary Manufacturing Team, who mainly work with Durasteel operations.
- Taking a proactive approach towards maintaining and enhancing the general appearance of the machines and their surroundings.
- Assisting the Front Line Manager / Maintenance Manager with projects designed to improve the performance of the machines.
- To be available to cover positions of other staff who are absent due to holiday/breaks
- Operating machinery
- Ensuring the company's health and safety standards are complied with. Following safe working practices and procedures.
The Right Candidate:
- Previous factory work is desirable but not essential
- Will be interested in working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- An effective team player who can equally work on their own initiative
- An ability and willingness to learn
Hours: 39 hours per week over 4 days (Tues-Fri)
Salary: £10.15 per hour
- 9% total pension (3% input from you, 6% input from us)
- Free and confidential employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- 26 days holiday