Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for our well established global client, based in rural Hertfordshire.
We are looking for a confident self-starter, who can work very well as part of a small team but also work with Minimal supervision. The successful candidate will need to be a fast learner who is quick to adapt to new ideas/technology.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Organise Photography events in a way that maximises commercial return
· Maintain regular contact with clients both by phone and email
· Ensure all client feedback is captured and escalated where appropriate
· Raise awareness of aspects that are working well for the client and highlight potential improvements
· Update and maintain internal systems, including activity logging and client account information
Knowledge and skills:
· Clear communicator both orally and in writing
· Numerically confident with calculating invoices, reporting sales performance and commission
· IT literate (especially excel)
· Commercial awareness
· Comfortable liaising with clients via phone or video call i.e. Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams …
· Strong attention to detail
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
You will need to be happy to be on call to help resolve queries and out of hours emergencies. You will be required to work on-call evenings and weekends for 1 week in every 3.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,0000 per annum, dependent on experience.