Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
We are currently recruiting for a Welder for our client based just outside of Royston. The role will consist of welding thin sheet metals including stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminium to a high standard.
An understanding of technical drawings is essential, and an excellent standard of work is a must.
- Weld/fabricate component parts and assemblies to agreed standards and engineering drawings
- Using MIG and TIG welding equipment and techniques.
- MIG and TIG welding of thin sheet metals including stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminium
- Familiar with welding and fabrication of components and pipework
- Working to specified quality and time standards.
- Performing quality assurance and product testing
- Also perform other duties as directed which are compatible with the skills, knowledge and experience stated for this job, or for which training has been provided.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday = 7am to 3:30pm, Friday = 7am to 12:30pm
Please contact Jamie at jamie@khmrecruitment or Call 07384815678
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this role.