Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
My client based in Letchworth are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join their successful business on a permanent basis
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sought after company that offer excellent benefits
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Warehouse Operation. The core focus will be on after sales support with UK Outbound Order Fulfilment, whilst also providing Facilities support and cover across the site.
What you will be doing:
· Provide Returns Material Authorization (RMA) for Internal / External customer New Stock, Warranty & Repair returns
· Handling customer complaints received via phone or email. Log, investigate and provide communication covering root cause and corrective action.
· Liaising with carriers on missing shipments and adhering to the credit claim process.
· Liaising with procurement for Contract negotiations; obtain over quotations from suppliers for overhead spend
· Overhead order processing using the Management System & liaising with procurement to resolve payment issues
· Administrative Environmental / Health & Safety within workplace support and working with suppliers with EHS related documents (contractors agreement, work permits, work at height, fire-hazardous activities)
· Support continuous improvement opportunities within warehouse infrastructure and safety
· Set up and oversee maintenance plans & risk assessments; Maintenance, inspection, certification building, racking & machinery
· Perform other specific and general duties as requested
What you will need:
· Effective communicator
· Interpersonal skills
· Ability to build up a rapport
· Computer literate
· Attention to detail
· 25 days holiday
· Free parking
· Annual bonus
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this role.