Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
Software Engineer - embedded Linux
Our client is seeking an experienced, talented software engineer to be part of the R&D team working on their network streaming platform and reporting to the Technical Director.
• You develop new software solutions based on our network streaming platform.
• The scope of work ranges from Internet Services (i.e. Spotify) and Audio Engines (GStreamer) to GUI (QT).
• You create product concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features.
• You interact with other engineers worldwide and contribute to the creation of the overall project plans for product realization.
• You consult with Product Management and R&D on roadmap planning and resource allocation for App development, software development and hardware design.
• Technical education to university-level (e.g. Computer Science)
• C/C++ Developer expert for embedded Linux
• You are familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
• Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
Would be nice if you had any of these.... Dart / Flutter, Linux Kernel development, and experience with non-deterministic systems.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will retain your details and inform you of suitable positions that come to our attention but please keep an eye on our web page www.khmrecruitment.co.uk for positions of interest.