Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a client based close to Stevenage as a Finance Manager / Book Keeper. You will be in sole charge of the company’s accounts / payroll. Below are the responsibilities included in the role, but the client is looking for flexibility in the work attitude due to the size of the business. The client is looking for an AAT Qualified persons with excellent excel skills.
Accounts - Using Sage 50 Cloud
- Inputting purchase invoices 500 per month for all parts. Getting references and inputting costs onto the customers’ invoices.
- Petty cash/cash book
- Process payments from 3 credit cards and enter onto accounts.
- Regularly produce sales invoices and enter onto accounts.
- Inform MD of overdue invoices
- Reconciling statements and paying Suppliers by bacs.
- Dealing with staff expenses. UK and foreign, converting expenses.
- Completing VAT returns, reconciling vat accounts, submit VAT return to HMRC.
- R & D Tax credits
- Producing month end/quarterly accounts, debtors, creditors, P&L.
- Produce year end accounts checking all, including, P&L, balance sheet, trial balance, assets & depreciation, accruals and prepayments, stock valuations and work in progress.
- Send accounts to accountant be finalised and check through their copy.
- Inputting wages onto sage 50 Cloud Payroll and paying staff (20) fortnightly by bacs.
- Producing month and year end returns, payment of Tax and NI,
- Nest pension administration
<span style="mso-fareast-font-family:" calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#4b4b4b"="" new="" times="">
- Sickness and attendance and holiday records
- New starter forms/contracts
- Maintain personnel files
- Health & Safety
- Keeping risk and COSHH assessments up to date
- New starter health and safety/fire training
In return our client offers:
· 30-35K + depending on experience
· Flexible full time hours
· Free parking
· 28 days holiday
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role