Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
I am recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join an established family run business near Ware
This is a key role in the Marketing department. The purpose of the role is to provide overall support to the Marketing Director in line with the marketing strategy and budget, including marketing communications, branding, advertising, trade shows, online, promotional items and various other marketing activities ensuring all channels to market are being utilised to their maximum potential
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with Marketing Director to establish marketing KPI’s and report on monthly
· Maintain image library, including arranging and conducting photography sessions when necessary and act as main contact for image requests for clients, suppliers and colleagues.
· Supporting Sales Team with one off marketing requirements (bespoke brochures PPP, websites, presentation packs)
· Research and establish a viable customer loyalty scheme
· Organising of database according to market sector/product focus to increase marketing focus and allow for bespoke campaigns to specific sectors
· Website content management
· Working on bespoke catalogues for the company
· E-shots – product launches, monthly offers etc
· Assisting with organising events
· Corporate gifts and marketing material
· Brand management
· Salary £27,500pa
· Team bonus
· Free parking
· Free lunch
· Birthday off if it falls on a weekday
Please apply within.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.