Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
Purchasing Administrator – Buntingford – up to £25,000 per annum
Our client, a leader in the industrial supplies field are looking for a Purchasing Administrator join their team. This role is an exciting opportunity within a fast paced and a constantly evolving company.
What you will do as a Purchasing Administrator?
· Purchasing of goods and services for resale in response to demand/special requests
· Maintaining sufficient stock for customer needs
· Overseeing online orders to forecast for future needs
· Liaise with suppliers to schedule deliveries
· Overseeing artwork for production
What will you need?
· Ability to prioitise multiple work loads
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good customer service skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft packages
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 as well a lovely company benefits such as free lunches everyday and a day off on your birthday. You will also have onsite parking. Your own transport is essential.
Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, with a 45 minute lunch break.
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.