Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
My client in Letchworth are looking for a Compliance Administrator on a 6 month contract (Highly possible to extend)
You will work as part of a team to provide administration support to the compliance, Investment and Assets contract managers.
Working in a similar field is essential due to the nature of the role
· Salary - £23,900
· 27 days holiday + bank holiday!!
· Free parking
You will be:
· Assist with all contract administration functions of the allocated contracts including initial contract setup stage i.e. preparation of work orders.
· Liaise with residents, contractors, and other departments including leasehold and finance teams.
· Deal with customer queries and ensure responses are provided within the desired timescale.
· Assist in the contractor payment process to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with the terms of the contract.
· Work as part of the project team to deliver contracts to time, cost and quality
· Provide cover as required for contract meetings and where requested take, prepare and issue minutes.
· Assist with preparing fobs and maintaining the door entry system.
· Assist in any review or refinement of the in-house contract management processes as deemed necessary.
· Accurately input and maintain data
· Carry out any other reasonable duties to deliver great service
You will need
· Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Computer literate with Microsoft packages
· Problem solving skills
· Team player
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.