Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
KHM Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assembly Technicians to join an ever-growing manufacturing company based in Royston. This role is a 6-month contract and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an expanding business.
You will be a valuable member of manufacturing team where you will be responsible for the testing, commissioning and manufacturing of the company’s products. These products will be shipped worldwide.
- Kit, assemble, test, inspect and pack Consumable and Labware products
- Meet specified quality standard
- Meet specified output targets
- Follow work instruction documentation for assembly, test, inspect and packing
- Maintain tooling used on a daily basis
- Ensure that the clean room environment is kept clean and tidy at all times and undertake the routine 'clean-down' the working areas
- Ensure printed labels are applied correctly to all finished and packed items
- Replenish materials stock for the team
- Accurately enter batch records and associated data into the production record spreadsheet in a timely manner
You will be working within a clean, well-lit environment, the ideal candidate must have a great attention to details
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.