Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
An exciting and varied role as Technical Support and Content Manager has arisen at a local Electronics company.
This is a forward looking electronics company with a culture of passion, enthusiasm and eagerness to develop & improve. Focusing on wireless technologies, this role will suit you if you have a strong electronics/computer back ground or interest.
If you enjoy the challenge of supporting the development of new product from the ground up, supporting customers with technical solutions and developing engaging technical instructions and content, this might be the perfect role for you.
This is a great role for someone who is keen to build experience and develop their skills. There is room for this role to include testing and developing new products and software dependant on experience. There is also room to learn about SEO and marketing technologies and to support sales pitches where a technical input is needed.
• Customer service: assisting customers with queries, providing technical solutions and maintaining good relationships with customers and distributors.
• Writing technical content for social media and online posts.
• Updating Technical specifications and instructions.
• Work with the Marketing team to create instruction videos.
• Handling returns: ascertaining whether returns are faulty. Reporting on quality.
• Supporting the development of new products and software.
• May also include work on SEO and other online developments.
• Support the development of a commercially successful e-commerce website;
• Ensure website content is updated in a timely manner.
• Support the team with IT related support.
• Addition duties as required by the office manager.
• Strong electronics/computer back ground or interest.
• Strong IT, administrative and reporting skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Engineering intellect.
• Team player
• High driven and motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong data and reporting skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Friendly and family run business
• Free car parking
• 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Salary is dependant on experience
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.