Job VacanciesSearch jobs in the UK by job title, distance or category
Our client in Biggleswade is looking for a Purchasing Assistant on a temp to perm basis.
Keeping in line with our clients continued company expansion they are now looking for a purchasing assistant to join their purchasing department.
Duties will include the close monitoring of stock levels, raising supplier purchase orders and managing delivery bookings.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- Must have the ability to analyse and interpret data effectively
- Must have experience of all Microsoft programmes especially Excel
- Previous electrical wholesaling experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in a purchasing environment is preferred but not essential.
- Successful applicants will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and hard working with a positive attitude.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm
Payrate whilst temping £8.32ph
Please apply within!
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.